innovative individual beautiful

. . .



Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Canine Candy Shop


OMG! Have you guys heard about the Canine Candy Shop yet??? Mum and Dad take me there every Sunday. It's all natural, all Australian, has no artificial colours or preservatives and come in all shapes, sizes colours and flavours. It's best to suck up to the nice lady that runs it (her name is Lisa) because she is very nice (if you know what I mean - maybe say you know me and she'll be your Canine Candy Buddy too!!) She has a stall just infront of the indoor market area at the Hobart Showgrounds Sunday market (it's closed during the show though) and on public holidays when the Sorell Market is on she is there too. When I do my little training sessions at the Dog's Home, me and Mum always stop in to say hello to Lisa and she must love me alot, because look what she gave me today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment